Hi to all my friends, what should i say about my self, I cant define myself too, but i m so loving and caring person and i love to do fashion sketching whenever i get time and I enjoy to do simple things which make me happy like....baking Chocolate cake; making deserts ;placing a flower arrangement with lighted candles; playing with pets or else gifting a small budget article to a friend..., I want to excel and to be successful in my life and make my parents proud of me. I want to have my own identity in this competitive world and make my own decisions. I believe that one should live life to its fullest because who knows what is going to happen tomorrow...I have a fascination to visit Newzeland to do a great shopping because its one of the costliest place in the world !
No comments:
Post a Comment